I offer full-service localization services for your internationally-oriented business to maximize your impact and profits:
It’s dangerous to assume that everyone knows and will conform to US business practices.
The French-speaking world is a complex organism with subtle, yet distinct differences from the US and its European neighbors. ‘Western’ culture is in no way a homogenous entity; blindly applying the management styles, marketing strategies, sales techniques, and HR practices (the list goes on!) that work so well for you in the US will likely get you in trouble abroad.
- Contextualized Translation with a focus on native tone, register, and style
- Copy Writing for focused content that doesn’t exist in your translated material
- Project Management for: expanding into new markets, new products, new clients
- Communication Audit to discern how your management style reflects the hierarchical expectations of your locale
- HR Coaching for understanding how expectations relating to CVs, cover letters, and interviews vary
- SEO Optimization
- UX Front-End Frameworking
- Write Copy that meets the expectations
You deserve a localization, globalization, and internationalization process that respects the unique identity of your business and products; your brand will still stay true to itself while adapting culture, management, sales, and communication styles to Francophone counterparts.
I adapt my services to reflect the intersection of your brand, your international market, and the culture of the specific regions and industries in which you work.