1830 Virtual Business Support & Assisting partners with business professionals and entrepreneurs to provide online business management and virtual assistance to increase their revenue, productivity, and work/life balance.
Spend more time on your vision, less time on operations and busy work! What could you do with a few extra hours a week?
Benefits of Hiring an Online Business Manager (OBM) or Virtual Assistant (VA):
– Partner with a college-educated business professional as your OBM/VA to manage operations or handle the “busy” work
– Pay for only active, productive time spent on your work; never pay for employee benefits, taxes, breaks, vacation or any downtime
– Receive a high level of personalized and professional support and communication
– Regain additional time in your week to focus on driving your business and/or improving your work/life balance
Is an Online Business Manager or Virtual Assistant right for you?
Online Business Manager:
– Set up or expand operational systems/processes
– Lead and/or build a team
– Work with you to develop strategy and prioritize
– Manage projects or the business as a whole
– Virtual assisting tasks in addition to management
– Maintain processes or systems
– Are high-functioning team members and accountable to the OBM or you
– Perform administrative or personal assisting
– Support and uphold the established strategies and priorities
About Brianna, your VA/OBM
Before becoming an online business manager and virtual assistant, I had a very (measurably!) successful career in healthcare administration. In the last few years, I was the operations manager for five different clinics. Most recently, ending 2017’s budget year with a 50+% profit margin and 96% patient satisfaction score.
I am dedicated to providing a high level of service to my clients. That means transparent, free-flowing communication and exceptional outcomes. I adopt your priorities as my own so we can work in unison to build your business!
When I am not partnering with clients to build their empire, I enjoy yoga, farmers’ markets, cheering for the Green Bay Packers and obedience/agility training with my labradoodle puppy, Otis.