An effective website is:
- Consistent with all your marketing efforts
- Aligned with your business goals
- An effective communicator of your brand.
Before we design anything, we ask a lot of questions, trying to get to the heart of your business and what you need to communicate:
- Who is your audience?
- What do they want?
- How to they interact with your business? Phone, email, in-person?
- Who are your competitors?
- How are you perceived in your industry?
And most importantly, what is the problem you’re trying to solve?
Website design is just part of the solution.
With decades of combined experience in all aspects of website creation, including needs assessment, custom web design using Responsive Web Design (RWD) principles, and deep Content Management System (CMS) knowledge, Based in Madison, Wisconsin, Versa Studio provides thoughtful, collaborative solutions to nonprofit, business and institutional clients.
Our clients include:
To learn more about the process, read our singular guide to the web design process: Website planning for small business.